I must be crazy because I think that I am going to run the Salt Lake Half Marathon. I have been putting off registration because I want to make sure there isn't going to be a major storm that morning. I really don't care to run in the cold. I hope that the race doesn't fill up before I register. I just started training for it a few weeks ago but I have already run 9 miles twice and I am going for 10 this weekend. Hopefully the weather behaves. Am I a non-committal wimp or what? Hopefully I will have some photo's to share in a few weeks.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Salt Lake Half..... Here I come?
I must be crazy because I think that I am going to run the Salt Lake Half Marathon. I have been putting off registration because I want to make sure there isn't going to be a major storm that morning. I really don't care to run in the cold. I hope that the race doesn't fill up before I register. I just started training for it a few weeks ago but I have already run 9 miles twice and I am going for 10 this weekend. Hopefully the weather behaves. Am I a non-committal wimp or what? Hopefully I will have some photo's to share in a few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment