Monday, June 16, 2008

Can't Take the Heat?

If you can't take the heat this summer you need to get up in the mountains. We drove from 92 degrees to 64 in about 20 minutes. Here Brooke is playing Karate kid. To think that I was bummed that I only got my snowshoes out once last year. Who would have thought I would be using them in June.

4 comments:

marlamuppets said...

hiking in logan canyon during the summer but finding snow was so much fun! i went there with camille and we came home sopping wet... it was fabulous! nice snow shoes by the way!

mich said...

I hope you're up for more hiking next Monday?

whateverin' said...

i love it. you look super cool in your snowshoes! next time you go i wanna come...

krisha said...

I love the pictures of the snow. I am really sad that the nice weather didn't stick around here longer instead it just jumped to the ninetys. I went snow shoeing once. I had forgotten about that. I froze :)