I have put this off for far too long. I am going to head back to the land of my mission next spring. The plan is to go on a Mediterranean cruise that begins in Venice, goes to Croatia, The Greek Isles and Turkey. I can’t think of a more perfect trip. I will probably extend my trip a week and travel through Croatia.

Isn’t it beautiful? Let me know if you are interested and I will give you more details.
3 comments:
hi alicia--i found you through the blog-maze and wanted to say howdy! it looks like you are having all kinds of exciting adventures--including going back to croatia! i've temporarily given up my jet-setting ways in favor of changing poopy diapers and helping geoff with dental office stuff (glamorous, i know!) so i'm glad someone is out there living the dream!
I just want you to know that right now I hate you!!!!! I know I should be loving and kind and all those churchy feel good feelings but I am totally jealous and need to be sad I am not coming:) Think good thoughts for me while you are there and I want pictures and all the information when you come back!
Yeah, Jelousy, that is what I am feeling too- so there should be a picture party and maybe you could bring us gifts?.... he he he he.
Post a Comment