Sunday, August 31, 2008

I fell in Love

With the library that is. We have so many resources that are great and free. I would have to kick myself if I didn't take advantage of them. My weekend was really relaxing and I am glad I didn't go anywhere because I have homework and I got to see two great films from, you guessed it, library. The first was a documentary on Pete Segar. He was an interesting fellow, who clung fast to his principals and didn’t get caught up in the commercialism of music. I also watched a movie called Bella. If you like movies that expose deep emotions then you really need to see this. The producers of this movie made this because they wanted to make a movie that meant something and that broke down stereotypes against Latinos. Here is a trailer for you to watch.

No comments: