Thursday, October 9, 2008

Maybe it was the safety rating?

I talked to my sister Cate a few weeks and she said she had some news for me. She had bought a new car. She said, “It is HOT!” She said it was black with cream interior. I asked her what kind of car she got. I was expecting something flashy since she called it “HOT” and her husband drives an Infinity. She said “It is a mini-van.” I asked her what kind of mini-van. She said, "It is a KIA." I asked her to send me a picture and she said she would be draped across the front of it. I was trying to understand why she would purchase a mini-van when they just have one child who is 6 months old. We were talking later about this HOT mini-van and she said, “Alicia, this is why people get married and have children, so that some day they can drive a mini-van." Cate I am glad that all of your dreams have come true! I hope you got the DVD player and that you plan take a road trip to Utah in the near future. Your life is now complete since you have found your HOT mini-van!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I got married and had a child so that I could drive a Wagon! Dreams really do come true!

krisha said...

I got married and swore that I would never drive a mini van. I have a strong dislike for them. Does she realize that she now has the obligation to fill the seats.:)

Tana said...

I LOVE Cate! You guys are so funny!