Saturday, November 1, 2008
Pullin for Palin
So this Halloween I decided I wanted to see if I could get some more votes for Sarah Palin. Not necessarily for John McCain so much, more Sarah Palin. I figured I could pull off the accent alright and I could make the hair work. I think I was quite successful. We already knew I had the vote from Joe the Plummer.
I was surprised how many others gave me their support. Like this gal. She gave me a thumbs up.
Who knew I could get her to see things my way. My night was full of adventures, in my campaigning I meet Little Red Riddinghood, Minnie Mouse, and a woman from South Africa.
I was also interviewed by Conan O’Brien. Who knew running for office could be such an adventure?
I was promised support from this nice family and they said that I had the support of their whole compound.
It isn’t every day you get to hang out with Clark Kent and Lois Lane.
Check out the other fun folks I meet…


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Girl you look JUST like Sarah Palin!!! LOL
Kymberli (and the rest of them) makes such an amazing polygamist! I've been showing your blog to everyone. I'm so glad you got a picture of them!
awesome pics shal! thanks for the fun night and the fun run this morning. you're grate! :)
Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaa! I can't stop laughing...girrrrrrrrrrrl, you played the part! That is awesome!
You totally pull it off, Alicia! I would vote for you...but Obama is just so handsome. Only cause I am shallow like that. Kidding...
Looks like you met some interesting characters!
Post a Comment