Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fun in MN

Here are two of the biggest reasons I decided to spend this last weekend in Minnesota. I just happened to take this picture at just the right time. It was quite cold in Minnesota this last weekend. I wasn’t as prepared as I could have been for the weather but we weren’t outside much. We found plenty of ways to have fun inside. My mom Marie and me decided to head to the bowling alley. Check out my mom’s form. Then this is Marie right after she scored a strike. Before I left Cate, Marie and me played Lips which is some new karaoke video game. That was out of control. Who needs a smoke filled karaoke bar when you can sing in the comfort of your own home.
Marla and I went to see the Holiday display at Macy’s and I was able to send my wish list safely off to Santa. It was good times for sure.

5 comments:

emily said...

Looks like fun...when did you guys head to Macy's?

Lisha said...

Sat morning. It was plenty crowded.

Kate said...

So is that little guy in the picture Cate's boy? He is so big!

Lady Tara Tarot said...

Alicia, nice pic of you at the mall. What is that coffee that you're drinking?

Lisha said...

It is Herbal tea if you must know. I new someone was going to point that out.