It is official. I have closed on my place at long last. I signed the documents last night after work. It feels really good to have that done because the closing date had been pushed back over and over again. I now feel like I can really get settled in and start pounding nails in the walls and get some furniture. There is a house warming party in the works, which may be in as little as one week depending on how the settling in goes. I BIG thanks to all of you who have helped me in this process!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
I Closed
It is official. I have closed on my place at long last. I signed the documents last night after work. It feels really good to have that done because the closing date had been pushed back over and over again. I now feel like I can really get settled in and start pounding nails in the walls and get some furniture. There is a house warming party in the works, which may be in as little as one week depending on how the settling in goes. I BIG thanks to all of you who have helped me in this process!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, Alicia, I want to see pics of your new place! Congrats on being a home owner! If you can get all moved in and set up in a week I'm super impressed!
Congratulations Alicia! That is so fun and exciting!
Yeah!! You are in!! Congrats babe!!
Post a Comment