I have been running a new route lately that often takes me past a car with the above license plate. It really got me thinking. How did this happen? Did someone just go to get new plates and they were handed these plates and didn’t get a chance to object? Then I thought that it could have been an angry husband’s idea of a funny joke. I started to think about what I would do if I was given these plates. Well my curiosity got the best of me and I was sure that you would all like to know the story as well, so I went and rang the doorbell of the house that the car was parked at. I was a little surprised that I recognized the woman who answered the door. She went to church where I went before my recent move. She told me that she works for the DMV and when the PMS plates all started to come in, her co-workers were all buzzing about the different combinations of ### PMS plates they wanted and she knew right away she was going to get her hands on these plates. Oh I should have asked her if she ever got pulled over with these plates before and if the cop showed her any mercy for having such unfortunate plates.

1 comment:
Alicia!! I didn't take you for the kind of person to just walk up to a random house and ring the doorbell just to satisfy your curiousity! You are so funny! I love it!
Post a Comment