I wanted to tell all y’all about Jennifer Mosher’s new book. I just finished reading it. Jen is a good friend of mine from Minnesota and she just finished writing a memoir of her life since she was injured in a rollover car accident and suffered a traumatic brain injury. It was very helpful for me to understand things from her perspective and it did make me laugh out loud a few times. If you know anyone who suffers from TBI you need to read this book.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
The Smile on Her Forehead
I wanted to tell all y’all about Jennifer Mosher’s new book. I just finished reading it. Jen is a good friend of mine from Minnesota and she just finished writing a memoir of her life since she was injured in a rollover car accident and suffered a traumatic brain injury. It was very helpful for me to understand things from her perspective and it did make me laugh out loud a few times. If you know anyone who suffers from TBI you need to read this book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think even someone who doesn't suffer from a TBI will enjoy this read (or so I'm told), but don't take my word for it. I am completely biased. Thanks LISH!
Post a Comment