Friday, October 25, 2013

Stake Your Claim

So I have known that I have had unclaimed property with the Utah State Treasurer for quite some time but I didn’t really make it I priority for a while. Then there was the hassle of finding proof that I lived at an old address and then the form needed to be signed and witnessed by a  notary public.  I know it is from the Minnesota Department of Treasury and I know it is under $100.  It would be nice if it was $99, but I bet it will be under $10.  Long story short, I finally got it all sent off.  I guess I will just have to wait and see how much I have coming.  It is so exciting, the anticipation is killing me!  Okay not really. I also had to let my brother know that he has 3 items of unclaimed property.  Two are over $100 and one is under $100.  I hope he gets on that soon.  I mean he could be a millionaire and not even know it.  ;) 

No comments: