Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Temples

While I traveled to Arizona and attended a session at the Mesa AZ temple, I was trying to count all of the temples I have attended. I realized that I wanted to keep better track so I came up with a list. Here are the temples I have attended in the order as best as I can remember.
  1. Chicago, IL
  2. Provo, UT
  3. St Paul, MN
  4. Salt Lake City, UT
  5. Vernal, UT
  6. Nauvoo, IL
  7. Mt Timpanogos, UT
  8. Jordan River, UT
  9. Bountiful, UT
  10. Logan, UT
  11. Manti, UT
  12. Oakland, CA
  13. Monticello, UT
  14. St George, UT
  15. Las Vegas, NV
  16. Draper, UT
  17. Oquirrh Mountain, UT
  18. Laie, HI 
  19. Mesa, AZ


Am I supposed to have a favorite? That is hard because some are my favorite on the outside and others are my favorite inside.  Based on the outside it would probably be Salt lake. Based on the inside it would probably have to be Nauvoo, or Mesa.  They were just more classic and timeless to me I guess. Now I have to think about what I want my 20th temple to be. Likely candidates are Ogden, Provo City Center, or Brigham City. Perhaps when life settles down I will get on this.

The temples I have been to but not actually been inside are these...
  1. Portland, OR
  2. San Diego, CA
  3. Fresno, CA
  4. Houston, TX
  5. Brigham City, UT
Just glad I finally got that list together because as I get older I am sure my memory will fail me. ;)

No comments: