Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I am moving

I know that you are all not too surprised, seeing as how I like to move across the country every year or so. The shocking thing about this move is that I am going to be staying within my complex. I really can’t remember the last time I have stayed in one place for 2 years and 9 months. During the move I was trying to reach some pots and pans for Jen that were way back in the back of the cupboard and I didn’t think too much about it till Jen started to laugh at me. You know I really should have tried to see if I could fit my whole body in the cupboard. Once I got my shoulders in it was quite roomy.
I have two great new roommates to move in with, Heather and Marianne. I am looking forward to some fun times this summer.

No comments: