I have just made my down payment for the cruise. Looks like I may actually go this time. I have also just sent off my passport for renewal so I will be all set with that. Here are some more photos of Croatia so you can be completely jealous if you haven’t decided to get on board yet. These are some of the places I want to see. This is Zagreb...

This is Split...

and this is Plitvice...

I have been to the first two photos I have yet to see the third.
2 comments:
Is this trip only for people with lots of cash? Do they allow adorable baby boys? Can I hide in your luggage?
I am not very pleased with the way that you are flaunting these tempting pictures in front of me. You are going to LOVE everyminute of it while I will be jealously hating you every minute of it. Write everything down so that we can live vicarously through you!!:)
Post a Comment