I just feel the need to spread the word about Rancho Market. When I first saw this place I just assumed it was an overpriced convenience store. Boy was I wrong! People talk about how they want to eat more fruits and vegetables but then they complain that fresh produce is too expensive. Well you can’t use that excuse ANY more. Rancho Market has AmAzInG deals. I have seen Oranges 6 lb/99 cents, avocados 6/99 cents, whole pineapple for 99 cents, gala apples, 3 lb/99 cents, mangos 3/99 cents, bananas 5 lb/99 cents. The place is insane! Sure sometimes the produce gets pretty picked over or they run out but what do you expect when the deals are this good?
This place has been especially helpful for me as I purchased a dehydrator and a juicer. I can get the best deals on produce and juice it or dehydrate it for later. I mean what is a single girl like me supposed to do with three pineapples? Here is a link to their ad if you want to check out the latest deals… http://www.ranchomarkets.com/ Oh and I suppose I should mention that it really helps if you speak Spanish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dangit I was so excited until I read the part about speaking Spanish. :) What if I just talk really slow? LOL! :)
Hey I don't speak any Spanish but I seem to get by just fine. Just try not to ask any difficult questions.
Post a Comment