I am told that I have a tight IT band
which is a common injury for runners. I was told that my IT band is as tight as a guitar string. Well it is a good thing for one lucky son of a gun because I chose to go running at the park instead of my normal running route. As I was running by the park pavilion I noticed that I had stepped over someone's wallet. I almost just kept running but then I thought someone probably wanted that. After I got a drink at the fountain I asked the people at the pavilion if they lost a wallet. A few of them jokingly shouted out, "If there is money in it." I lied and said there wasn't, even though there was a whole $22 in cash and a check. They said that they didn't then. I was running around with the wallet in my hand and I got to thinking that I should check the guy’s license to see if I could find where he lived. I recognized the address so I ran to his apartment but he apparently didn't live there anymore. SO then I thought I would just take it to the police station that was nearby thinking someone would be there. The doors were locked at 8:00am on a Saturday, but I picked up the phone in the call box and they said that they would send a squad car to the station to get it from me. He took down my info and then I ran home. I am now waiting for the big reward headed my way. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment