Friday, December 2, 2011

Really Good Day

Yesterday I had a really good day. The bad days make you appreciate the good ones. Over the last week I have been dealing with a lost purse, lost camera and lost cell phone. It has been a pain to say the least. I called the places I went, the mall, the movie theater, the post office, the police department and all of my credit card companies. I was in Minnesota when it happened so I had to pay $35 to get my roommate to FedEx me my passport so I could get home on the plane the next day. There was no fraud on my cards so I really hope that it eventually turns up. The whole thing is a mystery to me that is yet to be solved. Anyway, yesterday I was able to make it to the Licensing Bureau about 45 minutes before they closed and was able to be one of the last people they helped right before they stopped handing out numbers. Since it expired in three months anyway, they just gave me my renewed license so I didn’t have to pay any extra for that. Then I had to replace my school ID and they recently just changed those too so I didn’t need to pay the $20 replacement fee for that either. Then my brother called and said he had two free tickets to the Nutcracker for me. Then I checked the mail and one of my replacement credit cards was in the mail so I could finally do some online shopping. Then as I was going to bed I get a text message that said, “Saw your blurb in the Ensign! You’re famous. xoxo emily”. I submitted somthing two years ago and they said it would be published in 6 months. I thought they decided not to publish it after all. Click here to read it My favorite thing to do is listen to it, and hear someone else reading my story. It cracks me up a little bit.

1 comment:

Lisha said...

Good news! The lost bag has been found. I just have to wait for my sister to ship it to me.