Uh Oh... I am starting to get that feeling again that something in my
life needs to change. I have had this
feeling before and it usually entails me moving across the country. It doesn’t help that I have just come back to
dreary, dry, cold, smoggy Utah
from gorgeous, lush, warm Hawaii.
I have made a list of all the reasons that
Hawaii is calling my name.
1.
The temperature is moderately warm every day of
the year.
2.
The humidity and salt water do amazing things
for my skin.
3.
The fresh oxygen packed air is great for my
overall health.
4.
I love the rocking of the waves.
5.
I am ready for a new adventure.
6.
I could go running every day and not be cold.
7.
I could learn to surf and be really tan.
8.
My skin would get plenty of vitamin D and I
would never have seasonal affective disorder.
9.
I could ride a bike or a scooter to work.
10.
They grow avocados there.
I do have a good list of reasons not to move too but it just
doesn’t seem as compelling right now.
1.
I would have to sell my place.
2.
I would be further away from family and friends.
3.
I would be giving up my stable job that I have been
at over 7 years along with some pension benefits.
4.
I have a lot of stuff.
5.
The cost of living is high.
6.
Not sure what my social life would be like in
the LDS community over there.
Well even if it does ever happen, I have a hard time
believing that it will happen any time soon.
I have been feeling that I needed to get rid of stuff for a while, so this will just give me added motivation to keep doing it.



1 comment:
OMGosh! I just spoke with the Commissioner of Education over all Church schools that works on my floor and he asked me to bring him my resume tomorrow! WHAT!
Post a Comment