In all both sides of my kitchen cost me about $180 to
complete. Honestly I think I went to the
Home Depot at least 10 times, to get supplies and get tiles cut. If I had a professional do it, I think they
said it would have been $15 per square foot.
I think I had about 15 square feet so that would have been $225 that I
saved myself. Good work me!
Friday, March 7, 2014
Ta-Da!
My title makes it seem like I feel like a champion but as I
have just finished with my 2nd back splash I feel like it has almost
defeated me. See this is what I say now,
but the truth is I am going to forget about what a pain this all was and I am
going to try and take on another project, well at least I know there will be no
new projects for a while. At least none that
I want to take on alone. I am just going
to have to enjoy the fruits of my labors.
At first I wasn’t so sure I liked the finished product but it is growing
on me. Perhaps in a month or two I will
really like it, right now I mostly like the fact that it is done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment