That is the idea I have been tossing around for the last few days. I think, well what have I got to lose? I am hoping to finish an accounting degree with WGU in one year. If I can do that and work reimburses me 75%, it will only cost me $1,500 total. Even if it took me the full 2 years it would only cost me $3000 but I don't see myself procrastinating this. I would just want to get it over and done with ASAP.
If I go through with it, I would start in November and I would HOPE to be done by next November. An online university isn't my first choice but honestly if I don't do it online, it isn't going to happen. I have applied for a few jobs lately and I just think that my world would open up to so many more possibilities if I just have an accounting degree. One of my fears has been that I will end up in a high stress job that I hate and wonder why I made the sacrifice to go to school. I have been praying about it and I feel good about it so the bottom line is that I just need to trust that it will be a good thing for me and move forward.
I have submitted my application to the school and I just ordered my transcripts to be sent so it looks like I am on my way. Kind of exciting, kind of terrifying but at least in a year I will have another accomplishment under my belt and be smarter and more marketable. Funny thing is that I was wondering what I was going to do with that extra $3,500 I was not paying for my mortgage and tuition just happens to be about $3,000. Sometimes I think that God really knows what he is doing up there. ;) Goodbye life, see you in a year or so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment