I have worked myself up over this move to Hawaii. The funny thing is that despite my worries, everything is coming into place in ways that I couldn't have imagined. I found an apartment to rent with help from my friend Krystal (not that it was cheap). My home is under contract to sell and I should close at the end of January. All of my big furniture is sold or should be within the next few hours. The only big thing I have left to sell is my TV and TV table. Too bad I still have a LOT of small stuff.
Now it is just dealing with the little stuff. There is a part of me that feels like I have to place all my stuff in a good home. I keep telling myself that there are good people who shop at the DI and they need good stuff too.
Still waiting on an official start date. They really do move slow in Hawaii. Hopefully some of that will rub off on me and not make me crazy. Here is what my new place looks like. I can't wait till I get to live there.







No comments:
Post a Comment