Saturday, February 27, 2016

I LOVE THIS PLACE

Today was a good day. I woke up had a good breakfast, then went snorkeling where I saw this really cool fish.

And I guess this is what it would have looked like if I made it mad...

I was wondering if I needed to keep my distance because it looked a little like a puffer fish even though it was only a few inches long and I looked it up and I was right. It is a puffer fish. I can't believe that I can just fall out my back-door and see stuff like this. God really is good, and I feel like he has been really good to me lately. 

It reminds me of a story my institute teacher shared about a friend of hers that was single. When she would want things, she would pray and say, "What I really want is to be happily married but since I don't have that can I at least have this other thing instead?" My institute teacher said that she got a ton of stuff by praying that way. I may have said a prayer similar to that to get me here. :)

I got a text from a friend who said that she was going to be here next weekend with her sister and she wanted to hang out. Yea, more things to be grateful for. Socially it hasn't been amazing, which is what I expected which makes me grateful when friends do come and visit. She said that she wanted to do things that I have been wanting to do but didn't have anyone to do them with so that made me happy.

After showering, I went to the temple and did a session, which was great and everyone was so kind. Lastly I went to the PCC and got my Kama'aina discount. This $30 pass gives me unlimited entry to the village and I can see the late show any time I want. I walked around a little bit and visited the islands of Samoa and New Zealand. I just love watching their native dances and cultures. It was a good day that just made me grateful for God's goodness. 

No comments: