Saturday, February 6, 2016

Loving Life

Although my first month in Hawaii was filled with mold and sickness, I am now feeling much better. My energy is coming back and I was able to go running on the beach today. I am finally getting settled into my new place and I love it. It is tiny but it works really well for one person. It took me the last five days to get the mold cleaned out of my body. Now I just have to deal with the second-hand pot smoke that blows up into my window. It's gotta be better than the mold right? I might be feeling more relaxed, hard to be sure. ;)

I finally got my car registered and I got my Hawaii driver's licence. Some people say you should just keep your out of state licence but there are some good discounts available when you have a HI license. Hopefully it will be worth the $40 I had to pay to get it.

I get to wake up to this beautiful view...
 I get to walk a few steps out of my back door and see this...
I also have the best visiting teacher that just brought this by my work for a valentine gift and she isn't even my visiting teacher anymore...

I got an email today from a friend of mine who said, "I think of you everyday when I walk outside and see snow and think about you frolicking in the surf." It totally cracked my up and was a really good reminder of how lucky I really am to be here. 

No comments: