My niece was kind enough to sleep on the floor in her brother's room so I could sleep on her princess bed. It made me feel like a princess.
Of course there was some family drama. I don't think that my vacations with family would be complete without any drama. I went to my old beauty school, shopped at Mall of America, walked the skyways downtown Minneapolis and visited Minnehaha Falls.
My family was nice enough to have an early Christmas with me since I will not be going home for Thanksgiving or Christmas. It was fun to hang out with my adorable nieces and nephews.
I think I enjoyed the scenery best in Utah though. Don't tell any of the murderers but I hiked Desolation Trail alone and came out alive. It was so gorgeous up there.
I tried to see as many Utah friends as I could. I think I did pretty good for only having two and a half days to see everyone. Moe got me into see some modern dance at the Rose Wagner Theater where I met his new possible love interest Christina. I hope things progress there because she seems low drama and I don't think she is a drug user, so that is something to celebrate. I got to see where all the magic happens in that place and pretend to be part of it.
The only good thing about my trip back was this amazing sunset.
Now I just need to figure out how I can quit my job and go on a permanent vacation.










No comments:
Post a Comment