I was just asking him about a car accident that happened in front of my building at 4 AM a few weeks ago and when I asked him about it. He told me that the woman had fallen asleep at the wheel and had been driving in a ditch for a while before she ran into a pole. He said something about prayer that I didn't fully catch and when I asked him what he said, he just replied, "God is good." Yes, God is good. Thank you Ernest for your good heart and your testimony.
Saturday, October 22, 2016
I'm Blessed
There is an older gentleman named Ernest who works security in my building. Every time I ask him how he is doing he smiles and says, "I'm blessed." I am grateful for his example and I cannot deny that I am blessed as well. He is one of the most cheerful people I know and from what little I know about him I can only guess that this comes from his gratitude to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment