
So to celebrate my birthday I decided I wanted to go to Quick Wits which is an
improv comedy club. When it is your birthday they seem to like to put you on the spot and make fun of you. I got to do the sound effects for a father and son at Chuck E. Cheese, playing
ski ball and playing in the plastic balls. I had no idea what I was doing and I can't say I have ever tried to be any good at sound effects. It was quite the experience. I was laughing so hard when they were making fun of me that I started to cry as you can see in this short little video clip. You can also hear Ester squeaking in the background.
1 comment:
Girl, I hope you had the best birthday ever! You deserve it! Looks like you guys were having fun...
Post a Comment