So I actually got to go to Minnesota and see my little nephew Ian and my niece Luna. I also got to see Ian's dad get baptized. Here is a picture of Tyler meeting with the missionaries.
It was a great and tiring weekend. I am really glad I went. When it was time to leave I was told that my sister and brother in law were going to break my legs with a sledge hammer so I would have to stay. Some how I managed to get out of there in one piece. I think they just wanted more help with the 2:00 and 6:00 morning feedings.
I am waiting on pictures of the baptism still but I do have a movie that Tyler made of Ian’s birth. Don’t worry, nothing to be grossed out about.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Ian Spencer Shaw - The Movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment