Little Ian Spencer Shaw was born on Valentines Day. He is my little nephew. He gave his mom a hard time durring the delivery since he was 8 pounds 5 ounces and this was her first. After he came though he seems to be very well behaved. He doesn't cry much he only occasionally wimpers when he is hungry. I can't wait to go and see him. I am leaving this Saturday and I am sure I will just eat him up.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Little Ian Spencer Shaw was born on Valentines Day. He is my little nephew. He gave his mom a hard time durring the delivery since he was 8 pounds 5 ounces and this was her first. After he came though he seems to be very well behaved. He doesn't cry much he only occasionally wimpers when he is hungry. I can't wait to go and see him. I am leaving this Saturday and I am sure I will just eat him up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope you don't really eat him. That would be gross...
Post a Comment