I can't believe that I finished in less than 2 hours. That is much better than I was planning on doing. In 2006 my time was 2:08:30 and in 2007 it was 2:09:19. This photo was taken a little bit before mile ten. We had three more miles to go. My good friend Brooke's parents were at Liberty Park to cheer us on. Brooke had just caught up to me before this picture was taken, so her timing was perfect. Here are my stats. My chip time was 1:59:43. I finished 1212/3819 overall 510/2341 of the women and 107/446 in my age division. My chip pace was 9:08. I didn't know I could run that fast that long. Brooke finished close behind me at 2:00:49 and my roommate Jen ran her first half ever at 2:33:26. Way to go gals! The marathon photos aren't out yet but I will post more when I get them.
Monday, April 21, 2008
I did it!!!
I can't believe that I finished in less than 2 hours. That is much better than I was planning on doing. In 2006 my time was 2:08:30 and in 2007 it was 2:09:19. This photo was taken a little bit before mile ten. We had three more miles to go. My good friend Brooke's parents were at Liberty Park to cheer us on. Brooke had just caught up to me before this picture was taken, so her timing was perfect. Here are my stats. My chip time was 1:59:43. I finished 1212/3819 overall 510/2341 of the women and 107/446 in my age division. My chip pace was 9:08. I didn't know I could run that fast that long. Brooke finished close behind me at 2:00:49 and my roommate Jen ran her first half ever at 2:33:26. Way to go gals! The marathon photos aren't out yet but I will post more when I get them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are my hero. :) I love that you're funny around the 10 mile mark. Awesome!
i love how in your picturs you are always doing something crazy. cracks me up. your air supply picture is one of my favorite. that and the air guitar - but this is a highly favored one as well.
Just saw your blog address on Jaime Millars blog. Think it is so awesome that you are running the marathon. But I was a little annoyed with the marathon because it took me an hour to get home from work that morning. Come keep me company to run. I need to start. Good seeing you at the reunion. You look great.
Congrats on finishing the race Felicia! That's so awesome. Way to run girl. I hope the COB is still treating you well! I miss seeing you often. Keep it hoppin for me there.
Post a Comment