So when Ian and Reagan were in town I wanted to get some pictures from them but Ian was the only one interested in making me any. Here are the additions to my collection...
I honestly didn't help him write this at all and he is just finishing up kindergarten. This is a picture of me with my pigtails I suppose, and he is asking me if I "like" Fat Cat's. He visited Utah a year and a half ago and he fell in love with Fat Cat's and hasn't stopped talking about it. So of course we had to go there again. He had an even better time because his dad and sister scored 500 tickets and he went CrAzY!! I just can't believe that kids in kindergarten can read and write. Sure wasn't that way in my day.
This is Ian's pointy rainbow that includes all the colors, even black.
This last picture I tried to get him to explain to me, but I couldn't seem to get it all to make sense so I am just going to leave it open to interpretation.
Okay, I lied. I just found the above that must have been made by Reagan because I know there is no way that Ian would color with pink and purple. What I gem! I am just kicking myself for not asking Reagan who that is in the picture on such a happy sunny day.


No comments:
Post a Comment