I applied for two jobs in Hawaii. I had an interview with BYUH that did not go well. I am just too out of practice, so it was good in the sense that it gave me more experience, but it didn't go so well and I knew it. I got my rejection email from them last Friday.
I applied for another position with the Physical Facilities Department in Hawaii, and my coworker Steve even put in a good word for me and I just got the email from them telling me that I was not selected for an interview.
I should maybe feel sad but the truth is that I feel nothing but relief. I had a lot of anxiety building up to such a huge life changing move and it was getting to be too much for me. I think for now I am just going to work on being happy where I am at, because the truth is my life really isn't so bad. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment