Thursday, August 14, 2014

Am I a Terrible Persosn?

So I saw Cameron on the bus today.  This is the third time we have talked.  I have to be honest though, he isn't as happy or as cheerful as he used to be and that makes me sad.  We did the same routine where I motion for him to come back and sit next to me and he just motions that he wants to sit in the front but then he will turn back and wave at me from time to time.  So again I moved up to where he was and I started to talk to him. 

A girl from my ward who's name is also Alecia was on the bus and she is really pretty excited about missionary work.  She was passing out pass along cards on the bus. I almost wanted to stop her from offering one to the lesbian couple (at least that was my guess on their status) but then I thought, nope they should have a right to be offered the gospel just like anyone else.  They just laughed and looked at each other like they just heard the best joke. Anyway she offered a card to Cameron as well.  He said that he was going to call the number on the back to get the free video.

I moved up to sit by Cameron when I saw the girl across from him pulled the cord to get off the bus.  He said that he was going to Smith's this time to get some fried chicken or beef jerky.  Anyway, I may have snapped this picture of him when he wasn't looking. 
Does that make me a terrible person? :/ It isn't a very good picture but doesn't he almost look heavenly with the sun streaming in behind him?  I told him that I knew Alecia and that we went to church together and then we passed our church building on the bus and I told him that is where we went to church. Alecia then promptly invited him to come to church at 1:45 on Sunday.  Oh what a day.  Just makes me chuckle a little bit.  :)

No comments: