I am a terrible squash mom. I just want to eat my babies anyway. For one thing I have two plants growing in one pot. I just put about 6 seeds in my two big pots and one of the pots started to grow one plant and the other one started to grow two. I think that I should have selectively aborted one of the plants because I think they have been fighting for water and they haven't given me any hope of producing any fruit. Here they are fighting to stay alive...
Then there are these two casualties I found...
I think that the nasty grasshopper at my back door may have gotten to them. This one gives me some small reason to hope although, the pot this one is growing in is probably too small.
Then there is this little man. He is my only real hope of delicious squash enjoyment someday. Hold on little buddy, I want to devour you inside and out someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment