Thursday, January 30, 2014

Prize Patrol

 So I have this little fascination with the Publisher’s Clearing House.  I am one of those who would love to see the prize patrol show up at my door with that big fake check telling me I have won millions.  I guess I just like to imagine what I would do with all of that dough.  Don’t get me wrong philanthropy would be a big part of what I would be involved in, maybe after a little traveling.  The thing that has been cracking me up lately is even though they tell you that your chances to win are like 1 in 100 billion, people still have this delusion that they are going to really be the winners.   It is especially nice when they think if they have enough faith in God, or enter enough times, or if their life has been hard enough they will be the next winner.  I guess if I never get a big fake check at my doorstep I can have a few laughs.  Perhaps some of them are kidding but these are some of my favorite comments on the PCH blog and videos lately.   
 
 
 

1 comment:

Lisha said...

LOL! http://somedaysdream.quazen.com/games/gambling/believing-you-are-going-to-win-the-lottery/