Although there are plenty of problems with our healthcare system, I am grateful that we have one. I am grateful for doctors and nurses. I am grateful for people who risk their lives to save others. I am grateful that I live about three blocks from a hospital incase I ever need it.
Although I don't use them often I am grateful for over the counter medications and for the people who created them. At times they just help make life a little more livable. I am grateful for natural herbs and remedies and foods packed with nutrients.
I am grateful for the health information that I have access to, so in many ways, I can take my health into my own hands. I am grateful for the researchers who work to gain a greater understanding of the human body and all the information they acquire.
I am grateful for the Word of Wisdom that has blessings attached from heaven. I am grateful that my good health is important to God. I believe he wants us to be happy, healthy and strong. He wants us to live life to the fullest and have joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment