Sunday, November 30, 2014

Last Day to be Grateful!

Okay so technically it is the last day of November, so after this I don't have to be grateful anymore. ;) Something did happen today that put a smile on my face and for which I am grateful. Two weeks ago I had a thought about setting up two friends of mine and how it all got in my mind was really random.  It happened when I saw this friend of mine wearing sandals to church on a really cold day and I thought to myself, "Is she crazy? Who does that?" Then as I was pondering that I realized that my friend Gary would wear sandals to church in the winter. Then I started to wonder if they might have something else in common and I made a few connections with their personality and their interests. Before I knew it I found out that they were both game to meet new people and voila, they seem to like each other.  Well they like each other on Facebook and though messaging so far. The true test will come if they ever get a chance to really meet because he is in Minnesota and she is here in Salt Lake.  Time will tell but I am feeling good about this match so far.  It makes me happy. They are both great peeps and I would like to see them being great together. Yea! I mean Sheri and Gary, their names totally rhyme. That means that they are MFEO!  ;)

No comments: