Sunday, January 3, 2016

Trouble in Paradise

Well I think that I have narrowed down the smell in this place. I am pretty sure it is mold. I am sure that mold is very common in basement apartments here. I thought I could get rid of it myself by bleaching the place down. After four hours of cleaning yesterday, it is still here and I am finding that I am allergic to it. Lots of sneezing, head fogginess and congestion. I talked to my landlord today and he told me that he didn't want me to stay if I was going to be sick, so this means I am back on the house hunt. I am hoping to find something really soon, but that doesn't seem to be an easy task around here. It would be nice if I could find a cheaper place to rent even if it is just a studio.

No comments: